Learn How The Spine Specialist Works
- Do you suffer from low back pain or neck pain from a herniated disc(s), degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, sciatica or failed spinal surgery?
- Have you tried pain management and/or physical therapy without getting relief?
- Have you been told “you will just have to learn to live with the pain” or is your doctor recommending surgery?
Then Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration procedures available only with the Spine Specialist may be able to help you!
May help with:
- Disc Herniations
- Protruding or Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Hip, Leg, Shoulder, Wrist and Arm Pain
Mechanics of Back Pain
Through injury and as the spine begins to age you lose space between the spinal bones. This in turn creates tears in the outer fibers of the disc causing outward bulging and some degree of compression on the joints and nerves, thus creating pain. This is termed Degenerative Disc Disease.
The Spine Specialist Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration (L.A.S.R) System
Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration is a new therapy for patients suffering from chronic neck and low back pain. This treatment utilizes the two of the most technologically advanced treatments for back and neck pain, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression and Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy. The Spine Specialist computer automated laser delivery system combines these therapies for an unparalleled treatment effect.
The Spine Specialist performs its procedure to accomplish three healing goals.
- Relieves Pressure- The Spine Specialist helps to re-establish disc height, reduces bulging and disc herniation using Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatments.
- Reduces Pain- The Spine Specialist reduces pain, helping to heal the damaged discs, associated nerves, ligament, and muscle tissues through the simultaneous application of High Intensity Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy optimizing recovery and minimizing the chances of the disc injury relapsing. Increased cell healing and microcirculation achieved by the laser around the damaged area also helps aid the reduction of inflammation, the shrinking and re-absorption (breakdown) of herniated disc material that may be causing compression on and irritation to the spinal and peripheral nerves.
- Speeds Healing- The Spine Specialist’s simultaneous application of High Intensity Class 4 Medical Laser Therapy achieves a more comfortable and complete Spinal Decompression treatment than traditional decompression methods. It does this by concurrently softening and relaxing tight and damaged muscle tissue that may otherwise interfere with the achievement of an effective spine and muscle stretch which is one of the treatment goals of spinal decompression. By relaxing this tissue and simultaneously healing it we can achieve greater space between the spinal bones during the decompression stretch. This releases more pressure from the discs and nerves and allows the laser dosage to pass more easily to the deeper disc and nerve structures as the spinal bones are effectively pulled out of the way.
The Spine Specialist is the world’s first and only patented medical treatment device designed for the performance of Laser-Assisted Spinal Restoration.
The device was designed specifically for those patients suffering from Back and Neck pain caused by Degenerative or Herniated Lumbar and Cervical Discs through painless and completely non-invasive office procedures.
It is also a viable maintenance treatment for many patients suffering from the painful and debilitating effects of spinal arthritis.
The therapeutic effect of this revolutionary system is twofold. Firstly, the High-Intensity Class 4 Medical laser helps to soften, relax, and heal the discs, nerves, ligaments, and muscles through the process of photobiostimulation. The laser not only increases the circulation and tissue permeability allowing the discs to rehydrate more easily under the negative pressure of disc decompression, but it also increases the healing energy of each cell allowing damaged tissue to repair at a much faster rate than normally possible. Secondly, this automated simultaneous laser application also allows spinal decompression to be achieved more comfortably at a much greater rate by enhancing the relaxation and flexibility of the soft tissues. This provides more complete restoration of lost disc space relieving pressure from the nerves and reducing bulging discs. The increased space achieved by the laser enhancement of spinal decompression treatments also creates a situation where the laser may penetrate deeper as it is less encumbered by bony structures otherwise obscuring the discs.
Book your consultation today!